Welcome to my gallery of works which reflects the notion that I have not specialised in just one or two artist's mediums over the years.
Drawing directly onto the computer screen via graphic software is a skill I have developed recently, and is aptly shown especially for these pages in the image of the 'Still Life with Oil Lamp' on the 'Digital hand drawn art' page.
Please browse through the menu above by category to view all of my work.
Victor Spink for the most part uses these artists materials and devices:-
- Mac computer painting software 'Color It!' using a Wacom Tablet.
- Michael Harding oil paints.
- Schmincke full pan watercolours, and white Caran D�'Ache Neoart Aquarelle to be combined with watercolour.
- Schmincke, Unison, and home made pastels, (for proper cadmium and cobalt colours)
- Saunders Waterford mould made, and Fabriano Esportazione handmade hot pressed and Not paper.
- Venus pencils.
- Edding 1800 Sepia Profipen 0.1 .
- 'Golden' acrylic paints.